Little Minx, a Santa Monica-based production company, is looking for an Executive Producer to join its team.
You might be a good fit for us if you also have extensive and established industry relationships and are motivated, proactive, organized and a multi-tasker. Ideally you have a strong, credible background as a[n] Executive Producer, Post-Production Producer, Line Producer, Sales Rep or Agency Producer, with a keen eye for detail, exceptional creativity, clear communication and thorough knowledge of commercial production and post-production. You must be able to manage a wide range of tasks and should be down-to-earth, even-keeled, have a sense of humor and exude passion for the daily challenge and reward of this industry. You will report to the President of the company.
- Establish, manage and bolster relationships with directors and clients
- Scout, recruit and develop new directorial talent
- Actively pursue and develop new opportunities and projects in all aspects of filmmaking
- Create production approach (budget, production schedule, bid letter) for all projects and guide directors on the creative pitch
- Assemble strong production and post-production teams and act as point person on all production related matters
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the company
Your Knowledge and Skills:
- Working technical knowledge of film/digital, audio, music production, VFX/CGI, and post-production
- Basic knowledge of current AICP, AICE, MVPA and SAG guidelines
- Work well under pressure and maintain high quality of work that supports the creative agenda
- Resourceful with strong creative problem-solving skills
- Impeccable client relation skills and manners
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.